Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Quotes

If you have some favorite comments of your own, holler back on the comments.


Nothing in the world is accomplished without passion. ~~ fortune cookie

A wealthy home is one filled with laughter. ~~ fortune cookie

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. ~~ Wayne Dyer

The purpose of life is a life of purpose. ~~ Robin Sharma

C is for cookie, that’s good enough for me! ~~ Cookie Monster

Sometimes fish like cheese. Sometimes, some fish like cheese. ~~ Ozzy Osbourne

My faith in the integrity of american advertising is somewhat restored. ~~ Seven Year Itch

He laughed so loud and deep, I shook with it in my heaven. ~~ Lovely Bones

Well, we could grind our enemies into talcum powder with a sledgehammer, but gosh, we did that last night. ~~ Zander, Buffy

People who cease to believe in God or goodness altogether still believe in the devil. I don’t know why. No, I do indeed know why. Evil is always possible. And goodness is eternally difficult. ~~Anne Rice, Blood Canticle

No comments:

Post a Comment